Supremus offers contingent staffing services, direct placement services and contingent-to-hire services in North America. We provide flexible solutions to organizations of every size, from small firms needing a few specialists to large accounts that require hundreds of contingent workers across various skill sets with coordinated account management. At Supremus, our success is built on our ability to identify and deliver quality talent. From start-ups to large accounts, customers rely on us for high-touch, consultative service and consistent delivery of qualified workers. Each recruiter focuses different industries and varied skills so they fully understand the skills required to excel at each position.
The way people look for work is changing, and the way we connect with candidates is changing with it. Our recruiters leverage targeted job boards, professional networks, social media, online talent communities, and participation in industry forums to find talented people and gain crucial referrals. Everything we do contributes to the same goal: make sure our clients have the exceptional employees and efficient processes they need to make their business better.As companies increasingly rely on IT to improve processes and productivity, the demand for qualified technical talent has risen as well. After all, it’s not just internal IT that companies have to consider – every part of your businessrequires consistent IT support to interface with consumers. Whether your company is expanding infrastructure or maintaining legacy systems, hiring the right technical specialists is critical to creating efficiency, and no one provides better access to IT professionals than Supremus.
Supremus specializes in recruiting, deploying, and managing contingent workforces. We combine industry expertise, proven execution, and innovative thinking to deliver workforce solutions that improve our client’s efficiency and productivity. Whether you’re seeking contingent staffing, direct-hire recruiting or contingent to hire, Supremus helps to provide a qualified workforce wherever your business grows.
There are a lot of ways you can assemble a great team – the best way depends on your business. Supremus offers tailor made staffing services that give customers in a range of industries the ability to build and retain a flexible, effective workforce.
Many of the best talent in this industry pursue contract work because they continually seek new technical challenges. Our exclusive network of proven specialists, including passive candidates who will soon be completing other assignments or are looking for new opportunities, enables us to deploy the best person for the job, not just the best person looking for work that day. Supremus’s recruiters have the industry expertise to ensure you make the right hire every time.
Simply put, we get to know your company, and we get to know our talent. Company culture and project parameters are closely compared with contractor personality and skills to ensure the best fit for all parties and our services last long after the contractor’s first day. Supremus maintains positive relationships with our clients by being able to track, screen and qualify the best talent for your needs. Every employee has an impact on the quality of your product and the strength of your brand – and that means who you hire for every position matters.
Finding top talent with the skills, experience and qualifications to excel in your organization is a complex, and often a resource-intensive undertaking. Why not let Supremus handle the process?
Our direct placement experts meet, screen, interview and assess the best available talent every day, so we’re always ready to dive in and connect you with the right professionals. We also maintain relationships with professionals who aren’t actively looking, and our database of passive candidates is always growing. Whether you need talent in one office or throughout the country, we can help. Supremus gives you access to more direct placement candidates – and, more importantly, better candidates. Our recruiters participate in industry forums, attend networking events, and seek out opportunities to directly connect with experienced specialists. This process gives you a better selection of talented people for your direct placement positions.
Contingent to Hire
Considering the overall cost of recruiting and training a new employee, you want to be sure you’re investing in the best person for the job, not just the best person who saw your post on a job board. Supremus’s contingent-to-hire services enable you to quickly deploy people who can make an immediate contribution to your business, then easily convert them to in-house positions when you’ve seen how they fit with your team. Contingent-to-hire is the preferred assignment for many job seekers because they want to get a feel for a company’s work environment and culture before joining a permanent team, and Supremus has a proven history of connecting talented people with companies where they can thrive.
It is our mission to match professionals with the right companies and positions. Whether it is a headcount issue, budget challenges or simply making sure that you have the right match, our contract-to-hire option may be the best fit. In any situation, we are happy to work with our clients to source the ideal candidates for a contract-to-hire position from the start.
Whether you’re looking for the single perfect candidate or a complete workforce, count on us to:
- Know where the best talent is
- Educate you on trends for your workforce
- Help you compete for and secure the people you need to move ahead
- Provide relevant industry-specific information
- Respond quickly to your business’ changing needs
- Keep your budget on track
Fun Facts about Resumes and Recruiting
- Mobile has made looking for jobs easier. Did you know that:
- 41% of job seekers search for jobs while in bed
- 38% search during their commute
- 30% search for new jobs while at work
- 18% search for jobs from a restroom (Source: Audvisor)
- Social media is becoming the go-to for recruiters and candidates. Did you know that 65% of recruiters use Facebook in recruiting? (Source: com)
- 79 % of candidates are likely to use social media in their job search (Source: com)
- 93% of companies use LinkedIn for recruiting
- 89% of recruiters have hired someone through LinkedIn.
- 70% of candidates who use mobile device to find jobs (Source: com)
- The average time spent by recruiters looking at a resume: 5 to 7 seconds. (Source: business2community.com)
- Did you know that 76% of resumes are discarded for an unprofessional email address? (Source: business2community.com)
- In 2000, 22% of resumes were submitted via email or posted on the web. In 2016, over 90% of resumes are now posted online or sent via email.
- 53%. The percent of resumes and job applications that contain falsifications. (Source: Statistic Brain)
- 70% of College Students surveyed who would lie on a resume to get a job they wanted (Source: Statistic Brain)
- While the average length of an interview is 40 minutes, 33% of 2000 surveyed bosses indicated they know within the first 90 seconds if they will hire that candidate.
- The average “bad hire” that leaves a company within six months costs the company approximately $40,000 in severance pay, training, wasted human resource time, possible search firm fees, loss of productivity and impact on employee morale. (Source: U.S. Department of Labor)
- Almost half of employers (45 percent) said that the time to fill open positions has grown since 2014. (Source: DHI)
- Nearly half (47 percent) said unfilled positions are staying open longer due to unmatched salary requirements. (Source: DHI)
- A majority of hiring managers (56 percent) predict unmet salary requirements means higher salaries for new hires in 2016. (Source: DHI)
- 28% consider finding better ways to source passive candidates as one of the three most essential and long-lasting trends in recruiting for professional roles in 2016.
- Thousands of resumes are posted each month on Monster in each job market
- 18,400,000 applicants found their job on Facebook
- Only 35% of applicants are actually qualified for the jobs they apply to
Stats were compiled from various resources including: Monster.com, Audvisor, business2community.com, careerarc.com and others just to name a few.