SERVICE HOW YOU WANT IT, WHEN YOU NEED IT.
Complexity in managing the IT infrastructure, surging maintenance costs and the lack of proper resources to manage the infrastructure across various departments are major challenges faced by organizations today. Supremus’s Infrastructure Management Services equip a customer’s business with round-the-clock support, through our Global Operations Command Center (GOCC). Our comprehensive portfolio of services gives customers the ability to reduce their costs and improve service levels. Supremus helps global enterprises cut down on their infrastructure maintenance costs and provide access to expert skills without the expense of retaining those skills in house.
Supremus enables customer growth through increased ROI, lowered TCO, and seamless IT operations, providing remote management services to customers globally, utilizing best practice methodologies, integrated processes, with a proven global delivery model. Supremus aims to provide an efficient and flexible infrastructure management structure to integrate multiple solutions at multiple levels and locations. This includes elements such as dedicated, shared environments and SLA or task based services.
Supremus’s five distinct areas of service offerings can be customized exactly as you want them to be to fit your IT needs. Together with you, we’ll develop a cohesive plan that will satisfy your requirements, while allowing you to emphasize areas that need more attention and eliminating the need to pay for services simply because they’re “bundled” together.
Supremus delivers custom solutions that are designed to provide the level and type of service that the customer requires. These solutions are based upon a certified, quality-driven system that assures the customer that they will get the services they expect with the attention that they deserve.
Click through to learn more about our lines of business:
Supremus’s Data Center Services (DCS) offers the corporate IT Operations Director/VP/Officer a comprehensive, global maintenance services program for one Data Center or dozens of Data Centers around the globe. DCS is a market tested suite of services delivering multi-platform hardware maintenance for server farms; unified, global, web enabled call management and escalation, vendor neutral product performance reporting, and a global Forward Stocking Location (FSL) network that is second to none.
Is DCS comprehensive? Absolutely. Why? Because DCS deliverables were developed from over several years of real-world Data Center experience, and we continue to refine our DCS offering with the informed feedback of Data Center managers from the most demanding environments around the globe. Whether your server farm or storage architecture includes HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco or Fujitsu or any combination of the most popular manufacturers, Supremus offers the experience, resources and references you need to be confident in your Data Center service provider selection.
Data Center Services Highlights:
Single Source for ISS Solutions Unified Set of Performance Standards Full Data Center Operations and Management OEM Platform Performance Monitoring On-site Hardware Maintenance On-site and Remote “Smart Hands” Vendor-neutral Support IMAC (Installs/Moves/Adds/Changes) Global Problem Management System and Logistics Network International Presence with Local Engineers
Supremus’s IT as a Service (ITaaS) transforms your legacy Windows IT support into a service driven model giving you transparency in billing, service delivery and performance. All built on top of an enterprise class tool set and service model.
Supremus’s follows an ITIL based methodology for providing services that are focused on efficiency and quality. This approach allows us to provide first-class, enterprise-quality managed services at prices attractive to mid-sized businesses.
At the core of Supremus’s cloud hosted IT management technical platform lies the Microsoft System Center suite of tools, the standard in the industry for IT management. With skilled onsite-technicians, Supremus’s Level 2 support and efficient service delivery model, we provide the best in class support solutions.
Coupling our ITaaS offerings with other services in Supremus’s portfolio such as International field support coverage, hardware and datacenter support, and dedicated on-site support, Supremus’s provides a complete support packaged unmatched in the industry:
– 24×7 Service Desk – 24×7 Monitoring – Client Management – Server Management – Network Management
Global Web-Enabled Service Call Management and Escalation Complete Client Management Server Management Service Desk Offering Performance Monitoring/SLA management Standardized Methods and Practices Based on ITIL Methodology Remote Network Management via Multiple Supremus NOC’s
We provide desktop management, desktop support, messaging and collaboration, and mobile services which include:
Complete lifecycle management of desktop and mobile device environments Automated provisioning,deployment and support Multi-vendor asset management,break/fix, software and infrastructure management Our Workplace services can tailor a services profile to each category of user. As a result, you not only receive the appropriate service levels and price points for each user type, but also enhance individual satisfaction. Our user-centric approach enables users to provision workplace services via a web portal on their desktops.
Desktop application management Messaging – Lotus Notes and MS Exchange Administration WAN administration – L1 OS Builds Backup administration Application client modification Service Desk support Mobile Gateway Administration-Microsoft LCS and Blackberry Server
Secure Remote Client Lotus Client, Outlook 2003
Nature of Support
24 x 7 support 12 x 5 support 12 x 6 support
Decreased user downtime Increased security and privacy Improved tracking and management of hardware and software assets Lower total costs
Our unparalleled industry reach and expertise makes us as an industry leader in desktop and help desk services. Through automation and innovative models, we can help you meet the mobility, personalization and IT cost needs of the agile enterprise of the future. We produce the perfect mix of services and service levels to accommodate your enterprise’s unique business objectives and needs.
Supremus’s Projects Services offers companies the ability to outsource their internal projects to Supremus at a program level. Supremus has the experience and staff volume to manage projects such as data migrations, application discovery/upgrade, infrastructure moves, sever hardware upgrades and Operating System upgrades.
Supremus’s Project Management’s Sequence:
Supremus can provide either reports or credentials to view your project’s status, progress, success, failures and/or timelines (via our home-grown ticketing system). That data is analyzed and reviewed for known trends and can be escalated to our Technical Project Management Team to come to root cause and/or it can be uploaded to our document library for any current/future projects.
Want to know more about our Project Services?
Contact us, and ask to speak to one of our Project Managers.
Project Services Highlights:
- Complete IT Life Cycle Support from Procurement through Operations to System Replacement/Retirement
- Technology Refreshes
- Experienced Skilled Staff and Flexible Solutions that Help Reduce Costs
- Ticketing System that Delivers Progress Reports
- Dedicated Technical Project Manager and/or Project Coordinators
- Global Data Center Experience
- Deep Understanding of a Project’s Demands and Budget Considerations
Supremus Virtualization enables you to operate computing resources in an organized, consolidated fashion – saving you money by leveraging existing IT equipment and resources. In addition to the myriad other considerations, Supremus focuses on an optimized backup and recovery strategy that enables disaster recovery.
Other essential benefits of Supremus Virtualization include:
- Reduced Cost, immediately and over the long term
- Fewer assets, systems, and facilities to support
- Greater utilization of each asset
- Less complexity and sprawl to manage
- Consistent system personalities to manage reducing variability
- Controlled license costs
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Decreased utility costs, such as for power and cooling
- Right-sizing of resources for workloads
- Elimination of legacy hardware
- Improved Efficiency through Standardization
- Better Customer Service and Support
- Faster provisioning of new capabilities
- Increased agility through remote hosting
- Streamlined Collaboration and Information Sharing – across all platforms and business locations
- Optimized Process Improvement and Manageability
- Organizes disparate IT environments, such as after a merger and acquisition M&A
- Enables Simplification or “Complexity Reduction”
- Supports IT maturity models
- Reduces sprawl
- Greatly eases security and regulatory compliance
Supremus Virtualization customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating resources. That’s at least half off your current IT costs!
Supremus achieves this ROI by empowering your business with an optimized IT infrastructure that embraces a variety of hardware, operating systems, applications, and network configurations. Supremus Virtualization reduces cost and complexity and serves as a foundation for better availability, manageability, and recoverability. With Supremus Virtualization, your IT environment will benefit from:
- Flexibility. With Supremus Virtualization, your operating system no longer needs special configuration for the installed hardware. And you will be able to manage complex network and storage systems management activities without costly and time-consuming physical reconfigurations.
- Transience. Supremus Virtualization makes it much easier to replicate configurations or even entire instances between devices. Because the Supremus Virtualization configuration resides in software rather than the physical computing devices, your systems administrators can easily extend and expand the
- Commonality. Virtualization reduces or eliminates the need for many types of low-level customizations traditionally required with physical systems. This means you can quickly replicate the Supremus Virtualization configuration to meet the needs and demands of your business. Virtualization further reduces complexity across the IT environment because configuration commonality speeds incident and problem management.
An effective virtualization strategy can mitigate risk while expediting Return-On-Investment (ROI). Supremus offers a comprehensive Virtualization Assessment that creates a roadmap for enterprise consolidation and virtualization – as well as the detailed steps needed for building the business case to rationalize it.
The Supremus Virtualization Assessment identifies fiscal and organizational challenges and risk, culminating in a actionable technical approach. This technical approach includes recommended methodologies for assessing viable data center consolidation and virtualization management targets, assessing the impact on a central data center, and the impact on IT from a management and process perspective.
Based on our unparalleled IT consulting methodology, this assessment combines a quantifiable analysis of the current server, storage, network and application state with forward-looking definitions of business and service requirements. We utilize capacity planning tools to collect performance and utilization metrics in your IT environment to generate data center consolidation scenarios through the following four strategic phases:
- Assess: Applications, impact, data migration requirements, implementation, and IT support needs
- Build: Architecture planning to foment higher utilization of storage and server assets in your IT environment. Effect economies by consolidating the number of systems and tools supporting those systems. Standardize, update and upgrade process across the organization to ensure better manageability and availability, as well as accelerated response and resolution.
- Manage: Streamline monitoring to accelerate identification of issues, and reduce the number of interfaces for IT staff to manage, virtual data center sources to correlate, and changes to control.
- Support: Simplify administration through data center consolidation. Accelerate problem resolution through greater knowledge of computing ecosystem and relationships between OS, server, storage, file system, etc…
How Virtualization is Transforming IT Infrastructure
Virtualization is rapidly transforming IT Infrastructure and fundamentally changing the way that people compute. Essentially, one or more of the following five kinds of virtualization — employed independent or in combination — reduces your dependency on physical computing devices:
Hardware virtualization allows more than one operating system to simultaneously interact with one set of hardware.
Operating system virtualization, sometimes also called container-based virtualization, enables multiple operating system instances that leverage the same source to consume fewer resources.
Application virtualization separates the individual applications from the host, simplifying the installation, management, update, and removal of applications by eliminating their direct links into the operating system. Network virtualization enables one physical network to be broken into multiple virtual networks, or for using software to virtually network machines without the use of traditional network devices.
Storage virtualization enables advanced storage management functionality such as combining the storage capacity of multiple devices into a single, logical storage device. Data storage virtualization can also enhance the provisioning, backup, and disaster recovery of storage through replication and snapshot capabilities.
Virtualization dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of your resources and applications. Through Supremus Virtualization solutions, you can employ precious IT resources to respond to business priorities faster and more efficiently. However, an effective virtualization strategy requires a balanced understanding of the current IT environment, consideration of the impact of data center consolidation beyond the server layer, and a deep understanding of how IT serves a particular business – today and into the future. With two decades of experience in IT infrastructure, managed services, IT consulting, and data center services, Supremus offers an unparalleled understanding of what it takes to maximize the virtualization opportunity.