Communication, Collaboration and Connectivity are imperative for Corporations across the Globe today. Mobility has been redefining the maxims of user experience with anytime, anywhere availability and has now become inevitable for future-ready, borderless global enterprise. Mobility has evolved to be the most disruptive technology faced by enterprises today. In the past few years, mobile devices have come a long way from simply providing enterprise email and data on the go, to facilitating applications and services that have transformed the way companies do business. Mobile technologies have untethered businesses from their defined locations, thereby unlocking immense value and unleashing solutions to further help their bottom line. Mobility is swiftly foraying into mainstream Information Technology (IT) as enterprises turn to mobility as a vital enabler for their business process automation.
Enterprises are at the verge of realizing the immense potential of mobility. Large corporations are set to quadruple their smartphone user base by 2017, and there are projections that there will be around 2.2 billion mobile workers in the world, representing almost 40 percent of the global workforce. As workplaces increasingly embrace mobile technology, businesses must capitalize on the power of mobility to gain from the remarkable business value it can generate. However, businesses encounter challenges in their pursuit to unlock the immense opportunities facilitated by mobile devices.
Supremus Enterprise Mobility Solutions/Approach
At Supremus, we look at mobility as an archetype for efficiency and engagement. We also look at mobility as the apt channel to blend the right access and the right context to provide the right leverage that transforms the way businesses are conducted.
We comprehend the multitude of ways in which mobility can propel value and growth for our clients’ businesses and have profound expertise developing and implementing the perfect mobile solutions for multiple industry verticals. Our Mobile capabilities range across varied functional areas and our consultants are skilled at creating the most effective solutions that generate impeccable business value to our customers. We equip enterprises with a wide ranging suite of solutions that are technically superior and commercially viable in all aspects.
Our Enterprise Mobility offering is cut into business-to-consumer (B2C), business-to-business (B2B), business-to-enterprise (B2E) and machine-to-machine (M2M) segments for automobile, manufacturing, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, travel and logistics, energy and utilities, banking, finance and insurance industries.
Our Enterprise Mobility Solution Portfolio spreads across the following key areas:
- Application Development, Testing and Implementation
- Managed Mobility and Device Management
- Mobility Strategy, Security and Governance
- Co-Innovation and App Factories
Why Supremus Mobility
Our unparalleled expertise in Mobile Solution Implementation and Delivery has catapulted us a leading Service provider in the space.
- Objective-oriented consulting, effective enterprise mobility strategy and efficient mobility rollouts
- IP-driven services with ready and reusable application and process frameworks
- Ready-to-deploy solutions for varied business verticals to accelerate the time to market. Also, our solutions ensure quicker benefits for niche competencies in emerging technologies such as Near Field Communication (NFC), video streaming, image recognition and processing and voice recognition
- Leveraging partnership with global mobility platform providers to bring the best solutions